Protecting Employees’ Rights
At the Karmel Law Firm, we firmly believe that every worker has the right to fair pay, reasonable working conditions, a discrimination-free workplace and other basic rights. Since 1960, our firm has been passionately protecting the rights of employees in diverse industries and jobs. We focus 100 percent on employment and labor law. These fields are not just something we dabble in; they are all we do, and we have maintained that core focus for more than 50 years.
Our dedication is evident in our successes. Over the years, the firm has recovered millions of dollars in unpaid wages and overtime for employees.
No matter what type of employment issue you are facing, you deserve dedicated and experienced legal advice. Contact us at 800-459-6264 for a free consultation. We have offices in Chicago, Illinois and near Grand Rapids, Michigan but we represent workers nationwide.
What We Offer
As a full-service employment law firm, we represent employees and workers in nearly every type of legal issue they encounter. Our main areas of focus include:
- Whistleblower claims: Have you discovered that your employer is engaged in illegal or unethical conduct? Whether you are wondering how to proceed with the information or you have already reported the misconduct only to face retaliation, we can help.
- Employment discrimination: Are you being treated unfairly or being harassed on the basis of your race, religion, gender, age, disability or other protected grounds? We can help you take legal action to protect your right to a discrimination-free workplace.
- Sexual harassment: No worker should be subjected to unrelenting sexual harassment at work. Our firm can advise you of your rights and fight to stop the harassment.
- Wage and hour claims: We work hard to ensure that workers get the fair pay they are entitled to receive. Our attorneys handle overtime claims, minimum wage claims, unpaid commissions and bonuses, unpaid internships and other types of wage and hour cases.
- Other employment issues: We represent workers in nearly any type of employment law issue, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations, mass layoffs, contractual issues, employee benefits issues and more.
With convenient office locations in downtown Chicago as well as near Grand Rapids, Michigan, we handle all of these matters throughout Illinois, Michigan and the entire country.
Contact Us | Phones Answered 24/7
To discuss your situation with one of our employment lawyers during a free initial consultation, call 800-459-6264.